Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another "Girly Man" rises up to crush Mysogyny - Meet Julian Real

Here's a male (note I didn't use the term man) who has a mission to promote feminism and by extension self-loathing of his own gender. He's not the only radical pro-feminist male but I'd just love to interview him to see what pathologies I can discern to cause someone to be a radical "girly man" as the Governor of California has termed his type.MJM


"Julian Real

  • Gender: Male

About Me

I am a radical profeminist who is working to promote anti-patriarchal, anti-racist, anti-colonialist, pro-Indigenist perspectives and activism. I also seek to hold profeminist and misogynist men accountable, so women don't have to do all that work all the damn time."


http://radicalprofeminist.blogspot.com/2009/12/whats-wrong-with-fathers-rights.html

No comments: