Sunday, June 28, 2009

Geoff Hibbert - M25 Batman UK Letter from Jail

1-888-F4J Canada

Press release

Contact: Kris Titus
Phone: 1-888-345-2262 ext.703

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 27, 2009

For Immediate Release June 27, 2009
Geoff Hibbert - M25 Batman UK
Letter from Jail
The Global Battle for equal rights.

F4J Fathers 4 Justice activists fighting for the rights of children to both parents face prison in the UK, Canada and the U.S.A.

Geoff Hibbert, aka M25 Batman, isn't the first and likely won't be the last superhero who has spent time in jail for this worthy and noble goal, but his may be the harshest sentence to date after being convicted by a Jury after police halted traffic on the M25 highway for many hours, he faces the possibility of a 7 year sentence.

"This unjustice at its best. You're kidding yourselves if you think F4J activists will crumble under these ever harsher punishments," says Kris Titus, National Coordinator for the Canadian arm of the International group, "if anything we dig in our heels any further. This is a human rights issue and it's about time it was addressed as one. We stand behind our members in the UK and in the US as well as our own activists facing imprisonment."

Hibbert has begun a hunger strike as he awaits sentencing and his lawyers attempt an appeal.

The news of his conviction has sent tidal waves throughout England and the International Fathers 4 Justice movement

Got your letter today 23/6/09
Thank you very much

Glad to see you and others are doing what you can for me

The court and judge & jury was totally wrong to send me or any father to prison
Because we fight for the right to see our children
Its mothers that should be put in prison not the fathers,

Please make sure that the support is there for me and other fathers

I am ok. And are going for bail this week I hope I get it will have to wait and see.

My new girlfriend is very upset over all this you can call her ***********
She will also let you know what is going on with the case
And the injustice that has been done to me and f4j
The judge said a lot of things about f4j and fathers

The jury of which some did not speak English at all, one of which could not even read the oath out in court,

Ron Reid is a very long and good friend and will talk to you and anyone we know all of my case and so does Marie my girlfriend

Have heard about the newspapers but have been unable to get my hands on any yet

Have not eaten anything from Thursday when I went down to cells but I am drinking tea that’s something

This shows that there is no justice for fathers

By the way the judge acted in this case,

They will not show me the you tube website, but they are trying to help me as much as they can and giving me there support

What happened with the tower protest in oxford the day I was sent down

I will keep my head up high for our children and for fathers of the injustice that the courts are doing to our children and for the fathers who care

Thanks for everything and everyone for there help and there support

Speak to you soon my friend

Geoff Hibbert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT: National Coordinator, Kris Titus 1-888-345-2262 ext. 703

National Website for more information about F4J Fathers 4 Justice Canada Canada: www.f4jcanada.ca

National Action website: www.f4jcanada.com
-End

No comments: